1. The Total Buddhist Work (Piyasilo, 1983) [Piyasilo is Piya Tan’s name when he was a Theravada monk]
2. Avalokitesvara: origin, manifestations & meaning by Piyasilo, 1991a. [Piyasilo is Piya Tan’s name when he was a Theravada monk]
3. Charisma in Buddhism by Piyasilo, 1992h. [Piyasilo is Piya Tan’s name when he was a Theravada monk]
4. The Buddha and His Disciples by Piya Tan, 2004.
5. History of Buddhism: a strategic study by Piya Tan, 2009.
6. Teaching Methods of the Buddha by Piya Tan, 2002.
7. Background to Buddhism by Piya Tan, 2003.
- Contents of Background to Buddhism
- BBB 1 World of the Buddha
- BBB 2 The Bodhisattva’s last meal
- BBB 3 How Buddhism was discovered
- BBB 4 Why the Buddha hesitated
- BBB 5 Seeing the Buddha 1
- BBB 6 Seeing the Buddha 2
- BBB 7 Light symbolism
- BBD1 The Five Precepts
- BBD 2 Is there a soul?
- BBD 3 Have we met before: a Buddhist perspective on rebirth