- For previous Revisioning Buddhism (before 2018), please click here.
- For Inspirations, please click here.
- If you would like to receive Piya Tan’s weekly reflection, please email us: themindingcentre[at]gmail[dot]com.
The address plaque at 293 Tranquerah Road, Melaka, Malaysia was stolen on 26th May 2018.
- (R563) Creating Buddhism (180801)
- (R559) The streamwinner, the true bodhisattva (180704)
- (R558) Wrong steps (180627)
- (R554) Stolen address: A Vesak reflection (180530)
- (R553) Acquisitions (180523)
- (R547) To save world, save self (180411)
- (R546) The Bodhisattva’s sex life (180404)
- (R545) The speeds of world, body and mind (180328)
- (R544) Turning the Buddha on his head (180321)
- (R543) Against the flow (180314)
- (R542) Early Buddhist texts (180307)
- (R541) Buddhist agnosticism (180228)
- (R540) A psychology of myth (180221)